Christine Valters Paintner is a writer, contemplative, and the online Abbess of Abbey of the Arts. In her latest book, Eyes of the Heart, she challenges us to ‘receive images’ instead of ‘take pictures.’
In this episode of A Congruent Life, Christine shares profoundly about ‘following the thread,’ pilgrimage, and vulnerability.
- Eyes of the Heart: Photography as a Christian Contemplative Practice
- Desert Fathers and Mothers: Early Christian Wisdom Sayings, Annotated & Explained
- Lectio Divina–The Sacred Art: Transforming Words and Images into Heart-centered Prayer
- The Artist’s Rule: Nurturing Your Creative Soul with Monastic Wisdom
- Water, Wind, Earth and Fire: The Christian Practice of Praying with the Elements
- Awakening the Creative Spirit: Bringing the Arts to Spiritual Direction