Tara Byrne is a serial entrepreneur who had some unique “unschooling” educational experiences, and is the founder of Under 30 Changemakers, a support network for young entrepreneurs.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
In this episode of A Congruent Life, Tara shares about:
- how breaking into a church led to an unexpected change of plans for her life;
- how unschooling taught her that failure itself was a great instructor;
- engaging in non-traditional education that set her on a path for social entrepreneurship and making business meaningful;
- learning to accept personal responsibility and become the artist of her own life;
- the paradox that the things that “should” have been successful weren’t, and vice versa;
- developing a sense of detachment and learning that quitting was different from giving up;
- understanding that people are a business’ greatest asset, and focusing on self care.
Links from the Show
- Under 30 Changemakers
- Facebook: Under 30 Changemakers
- Twitter: @Under30change
- Ryan Holiday: The Obstacle is the Way
- Nassim Nicholas Taleb: Antifragile: Things That Gain from Disorder