Rudi Kennard is a well-being and resiliency consultant in the UK who is a facilitator for the “Three Principles.”
In this episode of A Congruent Life, Rudi discusses:
- pursuing a long-term passion project even though he couldn’t see how it could possibly happen when he began,
- a surprising approach to reducing crime and working with the incarcerated and ill,
- making personal sacrifices and the meaning of true financial freedom,
- letting your heart guide you more than your head, and
- a fresh paradigm of mental health that is based on health rather than illness.