A Congruent Life is now available on the Stitcher platform, which means that it can now be played through the Stitcher mobile, tablet and web apps and some in-car dashboards. The show page is here:
The Stitcher apps can be downloaded from that page. A Congruent Life can also be heard through the Stitcher player here:
A Congruent Life is now available on the iTunes Store and the BlackBerry podcast catalog.
You can listen to the A Congruent Life podcast on your iOS device (iPhone, iPad, iPod), or through iTunes on Mac OS or Windows, here:
You can listen to the A Congruent Life podcast on your BlackBerry smartphone here:
If you enjoy the show, won’t you please consider leaving a review in iTunes? iTunes is one of the best ways for programs like A Congruent Life to be discovered by new listeners. Just follow this link to the iTunes Store, and click on “Leave a Review.” Thanks so much!
Thank you for your support of A Congruent Life, an interview project sharing inspirational stories of authenticity and happiness.
I’m proud to announce that the A Congruent Life podcast is now available!
To kick things off and celebrate the launch, this week we’re sharing three great conversations:
- Brian Doyle, a “storycatcher” and award-winning author who shares his reflections about the power of story, humor, and joy, and tells of a surprise casual encounter he had with the Dalai Lama.
- Christi Bruchok and Tauru Chaw, who are riding a tandem bicycle 16,000 miles from the southern tip of Argentina to the northern tip of Alaska — and just happen to be legally blind.
- Christine Valters Paintner, an online Abbess, writer, and contemplative who challenges us to ‘receive images’ instead of ‘take pictures,’ and shares profoundly about ‘following the thread,’ pilgrimage, and vulnerability.
Starting next week, we’ll share a new conversation each Wednesday. We have an exciting lineup of interviews ahead! Some of the inspiring people we’ll soon meet include:
- Bernie Glassman, a world-renowned pioneer in the American Zen movement and founder of the Zen Peacemakers who is serving in socially-engaged projects around the world, and recently co-authored The Dude and the Zen Master with Jeff Bridges.
- Joe Reilly, a singer, songwriter, and educator who invites us to heal relationships, bring people together, and build community though his joyful and playful music.
- Timber Hawkeye, who offers a non-sectarian approach to being at peace with the world, and wrote a popular book titled Buddhist Boot Camp to make Buddhist principles simple and accessible.
- Joel Blunk, a musician, storyteller, and pastor who followed his childhood ambition to play professional football and had an opportunity to play in the NFL, only to find that his journey took an unexpected turn.
- Julie Dragonfly, who made a conscious break from addictive patterns in her life and is now traveling around the world to share the healing power of sound on a tour called “Sing as I am.”
…and many more to come!
Listening to the Podcast
You can listen to these conversations directly on the website at www.acongruentlife.net. You can also download episodes for listening any time on a variety of phones and other devices:
- Coming soon: A Congruent Life will be available in a variety of podcast directories, such as the iTunes store, Stitcher Radio, Zune, and Blackberry.
(Need help accessing the shows? We plan to add detailed guides on the website, but in the meantime, feel free to send me an email and I’ll do my best to help.)
Share the Word
Please help share the word about A Congruent Life:
- Please tell your friends and family, and invite them to join the email list through the box on the right. (This list will only be used for occasional communications about what’s going on with A Congruent Life and will not be shared.)
Your Feedback, Please
I’d love to hear your thoughts about the show – both good and bad. What are your ideas for improving the podcast and the website, and what guests would you like to hear in future conversations? Please let me know by email at ten.e1660785382filtn1660785382eurgn1660785382oca@k1660785382cabde1660785382ef1660785382.
Again, thank you so much for supporting A Congruent Life – I look forward to sharing this journey ahead with you!