Owen Marcus is the author of a new book called Grow Up: A Man’s Guide to Masculine Emotional Intelligence. Owen shares about learning from dyslexia and Asperger’s Syndrome, and the very real ways that working with men’s groups has impacted him personally.
In this episode of A Congruent Life, Owen shares his personal journey and the impact of men’s groups, including:
- the sense of personal empowerment that came from learning about and actively working to heal dyslexia, Asperger’s, and ADHD,
- the increased well-being he experienced through Rolfing,
- his perspective of authenticity as alignment in many aspects of life,
- atunement to personal energy as a gauge of direction, and fear as a necessary condition to move us forward,
- why he believes so strongly in the power of micro-communities to support and challenge us,
- the story behind Grow Up, and the impact that he wants the book to have.
- Grow Up: A Man’s Guide to Masculine Emotional Intelligence
- Owen’s blog
- Owen’s Facebook page
- Free to Win
- Men Corps