Natalie Sisson is an entrepreneur and traveler who helps others seek freedom by building a location-independent business. She is the host of a website called The Suitcase Entrepreneur and recently published a book by the same name.
In this episode of A Congruent Life, Natalie reflects on her own journey as a nomadic entrepreneur, including:
- recognizing for herself that “you either do this now, or you do this never,”
- being willing to experience fear head-on in order to move through it,
- doing the inner work to identify and prioritize her core values, and staying aligned to them,
- staying connected to people close to her while living a nomadic lifestyle,
- learning to celebrate both wins and losses,
- how one’s best work happens when you’re being true to yourself.
Natalie is generously offering free copies of her book, The Suitcase Entrepreneur, to two lucky A Congruent Life listeners. For your chance to win: