Srinivas Rao is the host of the popular BlogcastFM podcast and the author of the recent book, The Art of Being Unmistakable: A Collection of Essays about Making a Dent in the Universe.
In this episode of A Congruent Life, Srini shares insights from his personal journey as a podcaster, entrepreneur, and writer, as well as key lessons he has learned from interviewing hundreds of guests on BlogcastFM, including:
- discovering that he was the common thread in why corporate jobs didn’t work for him,
- how most significant self-discovery happens during challenges or times of suffering,
- why only putting one foot outside your comfort zone holds you back,
- what it means to “make a dent in the universe,”
- how surfing has been for him a source of presence and living in the moment,
- that our capacity for dealing with adversity is far greater than we think,
- the key choice between choosing to play it safe or take risks.
- The Art of Being Unmistakable on Amazon.com
- BlogcastFM podcast
- Choose Yourself (James Altucher) on Amazon.com
- The Instigator Experience
- ACL 025: Meg Worden
- Srini Rao on Facebook