Heather Strang discovered that surgery didn’t solve her health issues; instead she found herself on an amazing journey of healing, self-discovery, and new directions. She shares some great insights she gained the hard way about poverty, abundance, and self-worth.
In this episode of A Congruent Life, Heather shares about:
- the wake-up call that came from finding herself crying during her lunch hour,
- the observation that she was making more money than ever but still living paycheck to paycheck,
- her long-held beliefs about poverty and lack, and her inner work around abundance,
- realizing that our relationship with money is linked to our relationship with ourselves,
- what she did when surgery didn’t heal the tumor she’d developed,
- being willing to get out of her own way, and
- allowing her life to be guided in a direction that she never expected.
- Heather’s website
- Heather Strang on Facebook
- Heather’s writing on Huffington Post
- The Quest: A Tale of Desire & Magic on Amazon
Heather is about to begin a sexual healing series for women on January 22; check it out here.