Heather Thorkelson calls herself an Architect of Freedom, working with others to carve their own path, conquer “comparisonitis,” and create successful, meaningful businesses that support their lives.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
In this episode of A Congruent Life, Heather shares stories about:
- developing resilience from living abroad at an early age,
- the danger of comparing ourselves to others, and strategies for addressing that,
- tapping into our personal “genius work” that gives us energy and meaning,
- the critical distinction between self esteem and self worth,
- finding courage to change situations that are not congruent with our values,
- acknowledging that years in a corporate job had dulled her senses, and being patient to rediscover a sense of aliveness,
- constructing a business to support her life, rather than the other way around, and
- walking her talk by being willing to pause her business to pursue an adventure in Antarctica.
Links from the Show
- Republic of Freedom website
- Heather Thorkelson on Facebook
- @RepOfFreedom on Twitter