After encountering an unexpected “plot twist” in her life, Stephanie St.Claire reinvented herself to support others experiencing heartbreak and loss.
In this episode of A Congruent Life, Stephanie shares insights gleaned from her reinvented life, including:
- how crises of health or money often help us uncover personal authenticity,
- why living an interesting life is itself a new form of currency,
- becoming an expert at saying no, so that she can say a bigger yes,
- learning to know love and connection, and to live not just for self,
- embracing a philosophy of living agelessly,
- choosing to approach work with a philosophy of play and creation,
- analogies between a business and an intimate relationship,
- moving from standing against something to standing for something, and asking important questions about legacy.