Stephanie Trager draws on a wide array of life experiences ranging from activism, law, martial arts, 9/11, and a serious injury and parlays that into entrepreneurship and transformation coaching.
In this episode of A Congruent Life, Stephanie shares:
- being drawn to activism as a young adult, and how that has influenced her perspective on life,
- the process of “waking up” and developing an increased sense of awareness,
- her motivation behind deciding to go to law school and become an attorney,
- the impact that an ongoing martial arts practice has had on her personal journey,
- two major events outside of her control that changed her life.
Links from the Show
Stephanie is offering A Congruent Life listeners a complementary “Soul Success Strategy Session” to help you connect to your passion – thanks, Stephanie!