Andy Hayes Andy went from a lucrative career in enterprise software development and consulting to found a company called Plum Deluxe, whose philosophy is helping you create moments that matter.
In this episode of A Congruent Life, Andy shares about:
- working in a toxic work environment, and realizing that “the biggest risk was staying where I was,”
- re-engaging with core desires as an antidote to urgency and stress,
- coping with fears around change, especially money and disapproval from others,
- being willing to “build the plane while I was flying it,”
- mindfulness about what you’re saying yes and no to,
- using time tracking to increase awareness of how you’re spending time,
- infusing a business with your core values, and operating consistently with those,
- how his mom’s perspective on living informed the kind of community he wanted to build.